FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Make A Group On Facebook App
Le Skate : Une Passion Index du Forum  » Le Skate  » Photos et Vidéos  » Make A Group On Facebook App
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Stance :: Regular
Point(s): 119
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Make A Group On Facebook App
Répondre en citant

Make A Group On Facebook App

Once you've obtained significant membership, you can restrict the privacy settings a bit more if you choose. So I thought I'd give everyone a basic tutorial on how to get one started -- along with some tips on settings, etc. This is as simple as clicking the My Apps button from the top navigation bar and agreeing with the terms and conditions in the subsequent pop-up box. It's fairly self explanatory as seen above -- but here's another great graphic from Facebook to break it down: 6. An App doesnt. 8. A private group means that only those invited will see the group, including all its members and posts. Some code, like the Require function, which executes a script within a script, will need you to complete designated information.[6] These functions are largely user friendly, with explanations as to where the needed code can be found. Search in newsroom . Page Not Found - Ask Dave Taylor . Facebook Newsroom Menu Search in newsroom Home News Products Company Info Directory Media Gallery Investor Relations . Unfortunately, it seems like a lot of people don't know how to create a Facebook Group. Your app on Facebook, though now created, has no content. Now that you've read this post, hopefully you can now successfully create a group on your own. Think of this as your own little workspace within Facebook -- or perhaps a replacement for apps like Basecamp or Dropbox. You never know what will make your app go viral and create a boom in business, but by brainstorming and demoing content before release, you will have a much clearer idea of what will work and what will not. Though there is a large body of tutorial and instructional documents online, a quality app should be approached with the same depth as a new website. Here you can familiarize yourself with all the properties of Facebook Canvas.[4] 5 Create your new app. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question How can I replace an old group with a new one? Balog1 You can either rename the group and modify the member list/pictures/documents, or delete the old one and create a new group. A Few Group Features to Point Out Notifications- As an admin you should probably turn the notifications on to receive all updates when anyone posts -- just in case someone spams the group & you want to respond quickly: Messages/Chat- One of the great things about groups is you can initiate a group chat/message with either all members of a group or select members. 5 Complete necessary code. Steps Part 1 Preparing to Make Your Facebook App 1 Identify what social media can do for your business. You won't be able to change the privacy again after this. Instead, take your time and think about who might actually want to join your group before you send them an invitation. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Create a Facebook Application Three Parts:Preparing to Make Your Facebook AppCreating a Facebook AppAdding Content to Your AppCommunity Q&A If you're ready to take your business or your app idea to a social networking level, a Facebook app can help make this happen. Add Members Facebook does something odd here -- and out of order, in my opinion. Go to the file you entered in as the Canvas Callback URL this is the jump-off point for all calls from Facebook to your application.// Include the Facebook client libraryrequireonce ('facebook.php');// Set authentication variables$appapikey = '';$appsecret = '';$facebook = new Facebook($appapikey, $appsecret);// I also will be accessing my own database on almost every call so will set db up here$username="";$password="";$database="";mysqlconnect(localhost,$username,$password);mysqlselectdb($database) or die( "Unable to select database");You are now ready to interact with the Facebook API.Using the Facebook APIThe Graph API is the core of Facebook Platform, enabling developers to read from and write data into Facebook. What kind of effect do you want to achieve? Do you simply want to make a feature available to your clients? Knowing what you want your app to do will make it easier for you to accomplish that goal.[2] Try to have as clear an image in your head as possible. And there are thousands of other third-party apps available for installation into your personal Facebook account. Then think about how you can deliver this information through your app. Since they already allowed the app to share to their profile, its even simpler than typing out the sentence of what they ate. 12 Click "Save". So if you were using an App to play Scrabble with a friend on Facebook, each move you make is saved on Facebooks servers, not the computers of you or your friend. EDIT Edit this Article . And users will be more inclined to click on the picture than just normal blue linked text. . 5a02188284
free download hack facebook password 2014facebook fan page likes increaser softwarecomment pirater un facebook avec cmdle chat di facebook rimangono salvatehw cn i reset my facebook passwordfacebook id hack bangla tipscomputer emoticons list for facebookhow do i know my facebook account is deletedaashiqui status for facebookfacebook private profile public page

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Le Skate : Une Passion Index du Forum  » Le Skate  » Photos et Vidéos  » Make A Group On Facebook App
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003